1、祝弟弟婚姻美满,家庭幸福哦!
I wish my brother a happy marriage and a happy family!
2、好事连连,好梦圆圆合家欢乐,双燕齐飞!
Good things, good dreams, happy family, double swallow fly together!
3、弟弟,恭喜你要结婚了!祝你幸福美满、永浴爱河、新婚快乐!
Brother, congratulations on getting married! I wish you happiness, everlasting love and a happy wedding!
4、祝福,祝福你们在以后的新生活中万事如意!生活幸福!
Wish you all the best in your new life! Happy life!
5、感谢你曾经赠与我的一场又一场空欢喜,往后余生,祝你们幸福。
Thank you for the empty joy you gave me. I wish you happiness for the rest of your life.
6、祝福老师幸福仪表天下,子孙满园。
I wish the teacher happiness and the whole world.
7、您是我遇上的老师,感谢老师的细心照料,祝老师白头偕老。
You are the best teacher I met. Thank you for your care and wish you a long life together.
8、吃喜糖,最后告诉新郎:货已售出,概不退换。祝新婚快乐。
Eat wedding candy, and finally tell the bridegroom: goods have been sold, will not be returned. Happy wedding.
9、祝你们永远相爱,携手共渡美丽人生!
I wish you love each other forever and live a beautiful life hand in hand!
10、宾客连声赞,郎俊新妇贤;百年好合赛神仙,花烛亦展颜。
The guests praised each other, Lang Jun and his new wife were virtuous; a hundred years of love matched the immortals, and the flowers and candles also showed their beauty.
11、最亲爱的闺蜜,真的为你开心,希望你们能够携手到老!
My dearest friends, I'm really happy for you. I hope you can grow old hand in hand!
12、恭喜你找到了心目中的另一半,祝你新婚快乐,幸福一生。
Congratulations on finding your partner. I wish you a happy marriage and a happy life.
13、祝愿你们相亲相爱,相敬如宾,一百年不动摇!
I wish you love each other, respect each other, and never waver for a hundred years!
14、真的为你开心,也为你深深的祝福,祝福你们白头偕老,幸福永远!
Really happy for you, but also for your deep blessing, I wish you a long life together, happiness forever!
15、恭祝:合家幸福,鸾凤和鸣。
Congratulations: family happiness, harmony.
16、祝新婚愉快!甜甜蜜蜜!早生贵子!白头偕老!
Happy wedding! sweet and happy! have a lovely baby early! live to old age in conjugal bliss!
17、狠狠的幸福!永浴爱河!早生贵子,永远爱你!
Hard happiness! Forever in love! I love you forever!
18、恭祝:新婚快乐,新婚志喜。
Congratulations: happy wedding, happy wedding.
19、祝贺你俩修成正果,勇敢的组成了一个家庭。
Congratulations on your success and the courage to form a family.
20、恭祝:夫唱妇随,永结同心。
I wish you all the best.
因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容